Welcome to the Dealshug.in, your one stop destination for the best online shopping deals in India.We will be selecting the top deals and offers from top online shopping sites in India which includes Flipkart.com, Amazon India, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Pepperfry and dozens of others.
We will be selecting the top deals for you in various categories like Electronics, Fashion, Footwear, Computers, Flight Bookings, Hotels, etc. This will enable you to get the best deals available just by visiting our site and you won’t need to visit different sites to searc for deals for your shopping.
We will also by guiding you on how to avail the deals and what factors you need to keep in mind while doing online purchases. The general buying guide, we are listing below in this page. While the specific buying Guide for the particular category of products will be given in that page.
Buyer’s Guide for Online Shopping
- Always read the terms and conditions before you buy any product or service.
- Always read the warranty and guarantee terms and conditions. Pay particular attention on factors like service center location, period of warranty/guarantee, what is covered under the warranty/guarantee, whether the service is on site or not and whether is any charges attached to it.
- You must also be clear on terms like discount, cashback, reward points, etc. The discount generally means instant cash discount which is deducted from your bill instantly and you need to pay only balance of the amount while checking out. Many of the online shopping sites offer discounts in form of reward points. These reward points are encashable only on your next purchases from the particular site subject to other terms and conditions. The different sites converts reward ounts differently to money. For example., some site might convert 1 reward point into 1 Rupee while some other may convert 1 reward point for 10 paise and so on. The cashback is similar to reward point except that the cashback is in form of Rupees and not in points.
- Do not forget to use any coupon code or voucher code , if available, in the required box in check out tme and see it to tgat te discount is reflected in the check out page before making the payment.
- Always keep the reputation of the site as well as the seller in consideration while making the purchases. Today, mostt of the online shopping sites are market places and therefore, always read the review of seller by the buyers and his overall rating. Also note that the different sellers for a same roduct may have different terms and conditions regarding warranties, returns, shipping charges, etc, So keep this in mind.
- You must keep the shipping cost which a seller is charging while selecting the product from a seller. In marketplace type of online shopping, the shipping charges can differ very heavily which can distort the actual cost of purchase for you. For example, if a seller A is selling a product for Rs 500 + plus shipping charge of Rs 50 and Seller B is selling the same product for Rs 450 + Rs 150 shipping charge. Som we can see while seller B is selling product cheaper but his higher shipping charges makes it costly for you to purchase from Seller B in comparison to Seller A.
- While most of the online shopping sites offer cash on delivery faculty but the COD facility is not offered by all the sellers and also the COD facility is not available for all the pin codes. In some cases, sellers might also charge extra for this facility.
Please use the below form to contact us.